On Wednesday April 1st at 6pm, David Garcia will be coming to CrossFit West to hold an exclusive 2 hour hands on Olympic lifting seminar! I have known David for over 10 years, and I am more than excited to have him drop some knowledge and barbells at our gym. Do not miss this opportunity to be coached by one of our nations best!
This Seminar will also be the introduction to our new Olympic lifting Barbell Club!
– Weightlifter competing in the 105kg weight class
– 11 year career in weightlifting
– Began weightlifting at age 14 under the instruction of Kevin Doherty and Paul Doherty at Lincoln High School
– Kevin and Paul run one of the most successful weightlifting clubs in the country. (Hassle Free Barbell Club)
– I am one of 3 Olympic Training Center Resident athletes that Hassle Free Barbell has produced
– Currently #1 american weightlifter in 105kg class and #4 male american weightlifter out of all weight classes.
– I am now coached by Zygmunt Smalcerz: current USA national coach and former Polish national coach. 1972 Olympic Gold Medalist. Has coached multiple world record holders and olympic gold medalists for Poland.
– 2006 Youth National Champion
– 2007 Junior National Champion
– 2010 University National Champion
– 2013 Pan-American Championship Team USA Member
– 2013 World Championship Team USA Member
– 2013 American Open Champion
The charge will be $40 cash or check to David Garcia! Limited spots available