Getting Fit & Not Getting Sick
What has changed?
- We are using the WOD Together platform to schedule classes for the following day. You will only be able to sign up for classes one day at a time for the next day.
- We are not allowing coaches to take up spots in the scheduled classes. As a paying member, you are our priority & we want to leave as much space as possible for sign ups.
- We will not be allowing drop-ins for the time being. If you do not have a membership, you may not sign up for classes.
- We understand the challenges of finding care for kids. Unfortunately, the kids room will be closed. Kids will not be allowed to roam freely around the gym.
- We understand that not everyone will be comfortable with tactile cues from our coaches due to COVID-19. Each coach is required to ask permission prior to giving a tactile cue. Please let the coach know if you feel comfortable and give consent.
- Lastly, we ask members to respect social distancing practices when inside the facility. This might feel challenging at first because we have such a strong & loving community. If we all work together, we can make everyone feel as safe as possible... by loving them from a distance.
How Do I Sign Up for Classes?
1. Re-Activate Your Membership
Login to your WOD Together account and make sure your membership is up to date!
- Press the toolbar on the left
- Press "Settings"
- "Payment Information"
- Enter your current payment information.
** if you had a punchcard prior to the gym closure, we will be updating your expired punchcard with the remainder of classes you did not use.
2. Claiming Your Square!
- Login to your WOD Together account
- Select "Schedule"
- Choose class time & select "Sign Up"
It is as easy as that! Classes will be posted daily. This means you will only be able to reserve the class for the daily posted schedule: the evening before, or day of.
Remember, signing up is making a commitment to claim a Square. If you don't show up, that Square will stay empty for the entire class. Let's make sure that if we might not show up that we don't take a spot form another member.
If you accidentally sign up for a class, please press "Cancel". This will remove you from the class & it will open that spot for another member.
How To Attend A Class
- Show up on time
- Wait in your car until class starts, or you may line up outside of the building at the designated 6-ft distance markers.
- You may wear a face covering inside or outside, but it is not required as long as you maintain 6 feet of separation at all times.
- Please be respectful of peoples' personal space, coming to class or leaving class.
Only 1 person may enter at a time. Please give each other space & time to complete the following:
- Complete a temperature check with staff.
- Wash or sanitize your hands immediately once inside the building.
- You may place your items in your Square or you may set your belongings in a cubby. However, you WILL have to disinfect your cubby prior to leaving.
** There will be no community chalk bucket! We will be providing chalk, for each person's initial visit. Please take this chalk home with you & bring it every time you come to the gym.
- Please refrain from touching other surfaces once inside.
- Even though you will be so happy to see each other, please refrain from touching other clients (no high fives, hugs, fist bumps). Please keep your distance when inside.
- Stay in your designated squares. Stay in the middle of your square to the best of your ability. During transitions, please give your fellow athletes ample space. Example: if there is a run programmed, only one athlete may exit at a time in a linear fashion & must maintain distance the entirety of the run.
- Keep your equipment, "Starter Kit" to yourself. No sharing equipment!
- You may need excess equipment. Please do not grab it yourself. Instead, ask your coach to bring you that extra pair of 45s.
- Ask questions! We are all learning how to navigate these new behaviors together.
- Talk to your coach if you feel uncomfortable for any reason during class. We want to make sure you feel as safe as possible.
There is a 15 minute transition time between each class.
- A set of disinfectant supplies will be stationed at your designated square. You are required to sanitize anything you have touched.
- We ask that you leave immediately after your station is clean. You will be exiting through the garage door upon leaving.
- Be respectful of the 15 minute gap so everyone can get their dose of fitness while limiting the amount of people inside.
Both bathrooms will be open. Only one person is allowed inside the bathroom at a time (two people may not wash their hands at the same time).
To prevent wait time, please use the facilities at your location prior to coming to the gym.